Indian Navy Recruitment 2020. Indian Navy Jobs 2020 Apply Online For Draughtsman – 6 Posts.
Indian Navy Admit Card, Result, Syllabus, Apply Online Registration 2020
Draughtsman – 6 Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment:
Indian Navy: Indian Navy Ministry of Defence Recruitment of civilan personal in indian navy -01/2020 at national hydrogrophaic office dehradhun
Indian Navy:Indian Navy an autonomous institution functioning under Ministry of Defence invites applications from the eligible candidates for Draughtsman – 6 Posts. Eligible candidates may apply online 15-02-2020 to 21 Days.Candidates will have to apply online only, on the official web site https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Job Location: India
Name of the Board: Indian Navy
Post Name: Draughtsman
Posts name Details:
(पदों का नाम विवरण:)
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
- Candidates should be completed Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Institution or Board.
- Two years Certificate in Draughtsmanship from n Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized institution. OR
- Three years of apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Training Scheme in Draughts-man ship OR
- ITI certificate and two years Trade Apprentice Training with Certificate of All India Trade Test conducted by National Council of Vocational Training in any trade.
- Certificate in Automated Computer-Aided Design (Auto CAD) from the Department of Electronics Computer Accreditation Courses (DOEACC) or equivalent.
age limit details given below
Method of Selection:
- Written Examination
25,500-81,100/– per month.
How to Apply for Indian Navy?
आवेदन कैसे करें?
Candidates can apply online application using the website “https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/” submitting online application.
Carefully Take an Application Printout for future use.
Last Dates for Indian Navy
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15/02/2020
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 07-03-2020
Recruitment 2020 Important Link: Click Here
Apply Online Form: Click Here